Do you have a passion for social change and want to use your skills to make the world a better place?
M4ID seeks highly skilled experts to join us in advancing our mission to improve the lives of underserved and vulnerable populations.
Please check out our current openings or reach out to us through:
Join the Team: Art DirectorMore
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity where you can use your exceptional talent to create a positive future for millions of people across the world? Do you yearn to be part of an international multidisciplinary team and work with creatives, designers, researchers and communities on innovative social projects? Do you want to apply your creative skills outside the commercial landscape? If yes, then join us as Art Director and change the world for the better!M4ID is a unique global agency specialised in creative communication, service design and innovation in support of global social change initiatives. We work with leading partners across Asia, Africa, Americas and Europe focusing on designing solutions to improve the wellbeing of women and children in Sub-Saharan Africa and South-East Asia. M4ID is growing, and as a part of our expansion, we are looking for an experienced Art Director to join our team. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate innovative approaches to creative concepts, social media concepts and visual design. The candidate will possess strong conceptual and design skills and be committed to translating these to the benefit of social change initiatives.
- Developing creative ideas and concepts
- Designing campaigns and visual content for M4ID’s partners
- Branding and visual identities
- Developing M4ID’s creative visual process and advising junior designers
- Commissioning photographers, artist or film-makers to work on projects
- Working closely with external creative partners, providing feedback and guidance
- Commitment to social change and M4ID’s development and health mission
- Minimum five years of experience as a conceptual Art Director
- Excellent visual design and concepting skills as well as knowledge of the most relevant trends in the creative field
- Experience in branding and visual identities
- Cultural understanding and sensitivity
- Independent and proactive working style
- Ability to perform well in international and interdisciplinary teams
- Excellent knowledge of key visual design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Willingness and the ability to travel internationally
To join our fast-paced, creative and culturally diverse team, please apply by sending a CV, cover letter (including salary expectation) and portfolio to email@example.com by 9 April 2017.
Join the Team: Development ManagerMore
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can use your resource mobilisation and external relations skills to help create a positive future for millions of people across the world?M4ID is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Development Manager to bring their expertise to bear on some of the most pressing global challenges of our time. This position provides a unique opportunity to be part of a dedicated, creative and fast paced team committed to making the world a better place. As part of M4ID, you will have the opportunity to work with the world’s leading creatives, designers, innovators and development experts on ambitious projects using new approaches to bring about real change in people’s lives. Under the guidance of the CEO, you will be responsible for the overall coordination, planning, development, and management of M4ID’s global business and external relations strategy in support of our social mission goals. You’ll serve as focal point for M4ID’s team in identifying exciting opportunities, developing concepts and funding proposals, coordinate client engagement activities, ensure timeliness and quality of donor reports, plan and carry out donor visits, and promote dialogue as well as information exchanges with a wide set of stakeholders. You’ll lead our team in developing diverse and long-term partnerships with existing and new clients and donors and advocate for M4ID’s creative problem solving approach globally.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing global new business development, external client communications, marketing and resource mobilisation with a focus on diversifying M4ID client base.
- Researching, analysing the development and health sector trends, shifts and funding actors, as well as partners. Applying and developing M4IDs plans based on these and working with teams to identify emerging opportunities linked to the achievement of M4ID social mission goals.
- Developing concept notes as well as proposal narratives, budgets, monitoring and evaluation frameworks as well as providing support to team in developing high quality new proposals.
- Planning, developing and disseminating reports, briefs and publications, multi-media outputs and managing content for M4ID’s own communication channels.
- Planning and leading global external communications and advocacy activities that relate to new business and client relationship. Work closely with the CEO and teams to help position M4ID with donors and decision makers.
- Work with the creative communications team to across a range of external communications and advocacy activities to share organisational learning, helping to build recognition of M4ID’s brand and our creative excellence.
- Identify and follow through on opportunities to raise the profile of our work through events and other activities, in particular the placement of news and stories in international and regional media, web and other outlets.
- Passion for development and health as well as M4ID’s social mission
- Substantial, proven experience in external relations, marketing, donor and client management, resource mobilisation in international development and health
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including writing strategies, proposals, concept notes, reports, briefing papers, press releases and ability to synthesize key concepts and convey messages to diverse audiences
- Excellent organisation and coordination skills
- Strong experience in effective dissemination of high quality communications outputs and learnings
- Strong analytic, strategic thinking and planning skills
- Proven skills in editing, proof reading and research, with excellent attention to detail
- Competent budget management and reporting skills
- Ability to take initiative and manage assignments from conceptualisation to completion
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects with conflicting time frames
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels and in inter-cultural environments
- Ability and enthusiasm for international travel
- Flexibility and ability work well in a fast paced, creative environment
- Preferably Masters degree in Social Sciences, Development, International Relations or Communications related fields